Wholesale & Retail Food Alliance
|Wholesale & Retail Food Alliance (WARFA) is an organization formed to help prevent the sicknesses and/or deaths of so many victims of foodborne illness by helping to provide onsite and online food safety training, HACCP systems, HACCP workshops, science, and scientific data to the wholesale or retail foodservice industry worldwide.
The original Food Safety Chef Steven R. Davis, Dr. Pete Snyder of Hospitality Institute of Technology & Management, and Sharon F. Malone of 24 Carat Design are WARFA's steering committee members dedicated to providing this valuable resource to the wholesale or retail foodservice industry.
WARFA is a key resource for wholesale or retail foodservice industry operators and workers in their search for excellent food safety education and food safety self-regulation. Please visit the Wholesale & Retail Food Alliance site and contact me with any questions you may have.
- to help provide logic, science and scientific data to create a unified food code for the wholesale or retail foodservice industry worldwide.
- to help prevent the sicknesses and/or deaths due to foodborne illness by having one set of science-based food safety rules for everyone to use in wholesale or retail food operations and the home.
- to provide comprehensive and understandable online and food safety training leading to Food Safety certification and HACCP systems certification by WARFA; this is in addition to present onsite consulting services and HACCP workshops.
- to begin a rigorous science program to help create new time and temperature tables for the wholesale or retail foodservice industry and better standards for the entire food industry.
- to provide:
- up-to-date industry food safety changes
- the best food safety products available at reasonable prices
- forms and tools to use in wholesale or retail foodservice operations and to help train staffs of foodservice operators
|For further information, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-541-997-7737, or write to Chef Steven Davis, P.O. Box 1441, Florence, OR 97439. Fax: upon request.|